Xtend Life Fish Oil Review

What makes Xtend Life's Omega 3 Fish Oil stand out from all the other?

It makes sense that all fish oil supplements would be the same.

But are they?

Absolutely Not!

Here are scientific details about the quality of Xtend Life's Omega 3 Fish Oil and why that puts them out front of the pack:

PURITY - Levels of contaminants like heavy metals, PCBs, and dioxins affect the purity of fish oils. With Xtend-life fish oils, the levels of purity are so good with the Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil that even at these lower levels, NO contaminants are detected.

FRESHNESS - Xtend-life strives to obtain and provide you with the freshest fish available for their finished product. Very strict protocols are followed at all stages of manufacture, right through to the point that the finished product is shipped to our customers.

ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - Inflammation is one of the biggest single factors in heart disease. Because of that, Xtend-life’s Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil has two and a half times the anti-inflammatory properties of ‘normal’ fish oil and even double the anti-inflammatory properties of highly refined and concentrated fish oil!

BIO-AVAILABILITY - Xtend-life's fish oil is all natural, with no synthetic triglycerides. It is a blend of hoki oil in its natural form and a concentrated distilled tuna oil.

HIGH DHA CONTENT - DHA (Docosahexaenoi acid) is the most important component of fish oil. The "x-factor" of Xtend-life's fish oil makes it one of those rare situations in which you are able to get the best of both worlds - high anti-inflammatory properties along with high levels of omega-3 and DHA.

That might all seem like a ton of mumbo-jumbo technical detail, but more important than those details can say is that Xtend-Life's Omega 3 Fish Oil is the purest, and thus the safest omega-3 fish oil available!




How about what customers have to say about Xtend-Life's Omega 3 Fish Oil:

"I recently received my order of Omega 3 fish oil and am happy to say it has already had a positive effect on me, I feel better and and have a more positive attitude, and for one night so far, I slept better.", Ron M, USA



"Just wanted to let you know I have ibs and after taking the omega 3 fish oils for only one month I have noticed a HUGE difference! Like this must be what it is like to be normal. Changed my life thank-you!", Lori M, USA




"....I have been using your Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil for a few months now and my doctor was astounded by the improvement in my cholesterol level. His comment was "I don't know what you've changed, but don't stop!" He is going to look into your products for his own use now. Thanks for a great product." Jim, Canada



"I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! I have had menstrual cramps for many years and have tried all kinds of herbal supplements. I heard about Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil and thought I'd give it a try. It is a miracle!! I have finally found a natural solution to my monthly cramps! Thank you again.", Brooke, USA